Turbocharged A20 resource site

Back in business

The lapse in enthusiasm for the Accord did not last for long. By summer I had started to develop some grand plans. A built motor meant to handle a substantial amount of power was in the works.

By November I had started to get parts back from the machine shop.

At this point in the process, I was committed. My motor build included headwork, upgraded valvetrain components, a new intake manifold, fuel system upgrades, and a fully built and balanced block.

The new motor was almost finished, it was bored out .050″ up to 84mm pistons, and had LS Integra h-beam rods. It was built to handle lots of boost, and lots of abuse.

Things were starting to come together for the Accord, and even though it was still on stock engine management with an SAFC, I had high hopes for the car.

Comments are currently closed.